1) All projects will be agreed to in writing via email for the following;
a) What the client is getting for their quote amount.
b) What the payment terms are.
2) The customer will be required to pay all payments via bank transfer.
3) 3. Once the first payment is received; the client agrees to pay all agreed fees, even if the client cancels the project. If we cancel the project, the customer will not be charged.
4) Unless otherwise stated, one month’s website hosted is included within all our website design packages. After the first month the customer will then be charged at £55 per month for hosting.
5) The client hires us to use our skills and expertise to complete their project. We may also use our own judgement and interpretation of a client’s requirements where necessary.
6) Completion times are an estimate only, sometimes things may take longer than anticipated.
7) When we agree to a client paying for their project in instalments, this is strictly on the condition that payments are received in full within seven days of their instalment due date. If instalments are not paid within seven days of their instalment due date then the full project amount will then become due.
8) We have a right as a web design agency to be credited for our work. The client acknowledges and agrees that they will be charged an additional £12,000 if any of our credits are removed or changed from the footer of a websites pages. For example; we could credit ourselves by adding “Web Design by Design with Style” at the footer of the page, it could be up to 30 words of our choice and up to four links back to our or other websites. It is important that clients are aware that they must not change or remove these at any time or the fee of £12,000 will become due.
9) If other people work on your website in the future, the above still applies. A client must not remove, change or move our credit in any way whatsoever; as long as any of our design work – coding, images, text for example – remains on the website then the text and links must remain, otherwise the £12,000 fee will become due.
10) If a customer takes anything from a website we have created and uses it on another website/domain we have not created we still must be credited in the same way. If not the £12,000 fee will become due.